Volunteers, members, donors and supporters are the foundation of the Lymphedema Association of Ontario (LAO).
Generous donations of time, expertise, resources and money have helped the LAO to grow and provide valuable lymphedema information, programs and services to communities across Ontario.
You can support the LAO in many ways: by becoming a member, by raising funds, by making a donation or volunteering your time and expertise. To learn more about how to get involved, please contact us.
With your support of the LAO, you help us to help others by:
- Raising public and medical awareness about this chronic health condition.
- Educating people at risk about its first signs and the value of early diagnosis and treatment.
- Replacing fear of the unknown with resources and support.
- Providing access to supports and credible information for people with or at risk for lymphedema.
- Advocating for improved health care services and coverage for lymphedema in Ontario.
- Partnering with lymphedema organizations in Ontario, across Canada and around the world.
The LAO is a registered charitable organization. All donations in support of the LAO help to improve lymphedema information as well as the means to access and afford treatment.
Thank you for your support.